Should I remove Helios Back Office?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Helios Back Office
Helios Back Office is a program developed by Helios. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\back office
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Back Office\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Helios11\WebReports\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Helios Back Office
How do I remove Helios Back Office?
Quickly and completely remove Helios Back Office from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Helios Back Office from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Helios Back Office, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Helios Back Office.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?