Should I remove Hauberk PC Doctor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Hauberk PC Doctor version 2.5
from Hauberk Software
Hauberk PC Doctor version 2.5 is a software program developed by Hauberk Software. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 13 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Hauberk Software\Hauberk PC Doctor\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Hauberk Software\Hauberk PC Doctor\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Hauberk PC Doctor version 2.5
Startup File (All Users Run)
- PC_Doctor.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Hauberk PC Doctor' which loads as C:\Program Files\Hauberk Software\Hauberk PC Doctor\PC_Doctor.exe.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||246 Bytes|
|I/O writes/min:||5 Bytes|
How do I remove Hauberk PC Doctor?
Quickly and completely remove Hauberk PC Doctor version 2.5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Hauberk PC Doctor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Hauberk PC Doctor version 2.5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Hauberk PC Doctor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)