Should I remove Haseb Melli?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Haseb Melli is a program developed by ROBOTCRACKER. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of Haseb Melli come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\windows\haseb melli
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Haseb Melli\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\rahnama\Haseb Melli\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Haseb Melli
How do I remove Haseb Melli?
Quickly and completely remove Haseb Melli from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Haseb Melli from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Haseb Melli, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Haseb Melli.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States