Should I remove HappyFingers versione?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
HappyFingers versione 3.0.0
from Red Trolley Software Pty Ltd
HappyFingers versione 3.0.0 is a software program developed by Red Trolley Software. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 4.67 MB (4,892,649 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. While about 56% of users of HappyFingers versione come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\HappyFingers\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\HappyFingers\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.67 MB
Files installed by HappyFingers versione 3.0.0
Startup File (User Run)
- HappyFingers.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'HappyFingers' and executes as "C:\Program Files\HappyFingers\HappyFingers.exe" -startup.
How do I remove HappyFingers versione?
Quickly and completely remove HappyFingers versione 3.0.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HappyFingers versione from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HappyFingers versione 3.0.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HappyFingers versione.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 75%
Win 8 25%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows 8.1 Pro
55.56% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?