Should I remove Happy Kingdom?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Happy Kingdom 1.0
The primary executable is named HappyKingdom.exe. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 153.09 KB (156,762 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. While about 83% of users of Happy Kingdom come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Games\EXE\Happy Kingdom\
Uninstaller: C:\Games\EXE\Happy Kingdom\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 153.09 KB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Happy Kingdom 1.0
How do I remove Happy Kingdom?
Quickly and completely remove Happy Kingdom 1.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Happy Kingdom from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Happy Kingdom 1.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Happy Kingdom.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States