Should I remove Half-Life 2 Episode Two?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Half-Life 2 Episode Two
What is Half-Life 2 Episode Two?
The version is a repack of the game and not distributed by the original publisher which might not be a legal or legitimate copy, please refer to the game copyright.
The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named hl2.exe.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\R.G. Mechanics\Half-Life 2 Episode Two\
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Half-Life 2 Episode Two\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Half-Life 2 Episode Two
|Path:||C:\Program Files\R.G. Mechanics\Half-Life 2 Episode Two\hl2.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- hl2.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2007\hl2.exe'.
How do I remove Half-Life 2 Episode Two?
Quickly and completely remove Half-Life 2 Episode Two from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Half-Life 2 Episode Two from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Half-Life 2 Episode Two, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Half-Life 2 Episode Two.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: tapochek.net