Should I remove Hal2v3 build 70?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Hal2v3 build 70
from U.S. Figure Skating
Hal2v3 build 70 is a software program developed by U.S. Figure Skating. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 9.39 MB (9,847,325 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\USFigureSkating\Hal2v3\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\USFigureSkating\Hal2v3\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 9.39 MB
Files installed by Hal2v3 build 70
How do I remove Hal2v3 build 70?
Quickly and completely remove Hal2v3 build 70 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Hal2v3 build 70 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Hal2v3 build 70, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Hal2v3 build 70.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?