Should I remove HUAXIA BANK Cert Manager ToolHaiTai?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
HUAXIA BANK Cert Manager ToolHaiTai
from HaiTaiFangYuan Inc.
HUAXIA BANK Cert Manager ToolHaiTai is a software program developed by HaiTaiFangYuan. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package is about 740.06 KB (757,823 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\huaxiabanke-banktool-v2(haitai)\gecsp20960
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\HUAXIABANKE-bankTool-v2(Haitai)\GECSP20960\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 740.06 KB
Files installed by HUAXIA BANK Cert Manager ToolHaiTai
Startup File (All Users Run)
- HUAXIABankTool.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'HUAXIABankTool' which loads as C:\Program Files\HUAXIABANKE-bankTool-v2(Haitai)\GECSP20960\HUAXIABankTool.exe.
How do I remove HUAXIA BANK Cert Manager ToolHaiTai?
Quickly and completely remove HUAXIA BANK Cert Manager Tool(HaiTai) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HUAXIA BANK Cert Manager ToolHaiTai from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HUAXIA BANK Cert Manager Tool(HaiTai), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HUAXIA BANK Cert Manager ToolHaiTai.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?