Should I remove HR-Laying-Game version 7?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
HR-Laying-Game version 7
The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 2.96 MB (3,108,253 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of HR-Laying-Game version 7 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\HR-Laying-Game\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\HR-Laying-Game\unins001.exe"
Estimated size: 2.96 MB
Files installed by HR-Laying-Game version 7
How do I remove HR-Laying-Game version 7?
Quickly and completely remove HR-Laying-Game version 7 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HR-Laying-Game version 7 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HR-Laying-Game version 7, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HR-Laying-Game version 7.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom