Should I remove HP Welcome?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
12% remove it88% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Global Rank #4,036
United States Rank #2,293
Installation trends (last 30 days)
Uninstallation trends (last 30 days)
HP Welcome is a software program developed by Hewlett-Packard. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The primary executable is named garage.container.exe. The setup package generally installs about 15 files and is usually about 10.16 MB (10,657,933 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 77% of users of HP Welcome come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom and Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\hewlett-packard\hp welcome
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Welcome\uninstall.bat
Estimated size: 10.16 MB
Files installed by HP Welcome
|Path:||C:\Program Files\hewlett-packard\hp welcome\garage.container.exe|
- Garage.Container.exe is scheduled as a task named 'RegistrationModuleReminder_Welcome-S-1-5-21-90134356-443285736-3369711285-1001' (Next runs on 07/03/2016 at 17.15).
How do I remove HP Welcome?
Quickly and completely remove HP Welcome from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HP Welcome from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HP Welcome, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HP Welcome.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 12%
Keep it 88%
76.81% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
HP provides products, software solutions and services to consumers, from enterprises to consumers including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Publisher URL: www.hp.com