Should I remove HDHRFling?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is HDHRFling? (from HDHRFling.com)
HDHRFling adds more streaming capabilities to your existing setup
HDHRFling is a software program developed by HDHRFling.com. The most common release is 1.2.8, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named hdhrfling.exe. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 28.82 MB (30,223,174 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\HDHR Fling\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\HDHR Fling\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 28.82 MB
Files installed by HDHRFling
|Path:||C:\Program Files\hdhr fling\hdhrfling.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- HDHRFling.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'HDHRFling' which loads as "C:\Program Files\HDHRFling\HDHRFling.exe".
How do I remove HDHRFling?
Quickly and completely remove HDHRFling from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HDHRFling from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HDHRFling, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HDHRFling.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?