Should I remove HD-Audio Solo Ultra?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
HD-Audio Solo Ultra 4.0
from Cirlinca, Inc.
HD-Audio Solo Ultra 4.0 is a software program developed by Cirlinca. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8.
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Cirlinca HD-Audio Solo Ultra\uninst.exe
How do I remove HD-Audio Solo Ultra?
Quickly and completely remove HD-Audio Solo Ultra 4.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HD-Audio Solo Ultra from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HD-Audio Solo Ultra 4.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HD-Audio Solo Ultra.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).