Should I remove HALO 2 XP?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
HALO 2 XP
from NEXTGEN SEDDIKIA
HALO 2 XP is a program developed by NEXTGEN SEDDIKIA. The setup package is about 562.5 KB (576,000 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 71% of users of HALO 2 XP come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and France.
Installation folder: C:\windows\halo 2 xp
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\HALO 2 XP\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\HALO 2 XP\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 562.5 KB
Files installed by HALO 2 XP
How do I remove HALO 2 XP?
Quickly and completely remove HALO 2 XP from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HALO 2 XP from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HALO 2 XP, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HALO 2 XP.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?