Should I remove Gun 3D?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Gun 3D?
This is a free downloadable casual video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal (powered by ePlaybus.com). During setup the program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com (enabled by default).
The setup package is about 3.21 MB (3,365,282 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\G A M E S\Gun 3D\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\G A M E S\Gun 3D\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.21 MB
Files installed by Gun 3D
How do I remove Gun 3D?
Quickly and completely remove Gun 3D from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Gun 3D from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Gun 3D, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Gun 3D.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com