Should I remove Grow a tree?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
40% remove it60% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Grow a tree
Grow a tree is a program developed by Pokki. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 17 files and is usually about 108.21 MB (113,461,864 bytes). HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 67% of users of Grow a tree come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and Philippines.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLb3e91766ba95481dd7e6716ab0ceeb8472877b44
Estimated size: 108.21 MB
Files installed by Grow a tree
Startup File (User Run)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
2 Startup Files (User Run Once)
- ServiceHostApp.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #3' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resourc.
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #4' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
How do I remove Grow a tree?
Quickly and completely remove Grow a tree from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Grow a tree from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Grow a tree, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Grow a tree.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 40%
Keep it 60%
MOST USED OS
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?