Should I remove Green Valley?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Bernd Herbert
Green Valley is a program developed by Bernd Herbert. The main program executable is greenvalley_og.exe. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Green Valley come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\green valley
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Green Valley\uninstall.exe
Files installed by Green Valley
|Path:||C:\Program Files\green valley\greenvalley_og.exe|
How do I remove Green Valley?
Quickly and completely remove Green Valley from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Green Valley from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Green Valley, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Green Valley.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States