Should I remove Green Ranch?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Green Ranch?
Green Ranch is a digital video game distributed via the LeeGT-Games web portal, however, the installation program optionally offers to download and install a branded toolbar using the ClientConnect (Conduit) platform.
The setup package generally installs about 4 files.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Green Ranch\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Green Ranch\Uninstall.exe
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Green Ranch
How do I remove Green Ranch?
Quickly and completely remove Green Ranch from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Green Ranch from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Green Ranch, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Green Ranch.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.leegt-games.co.uk