Should I remove Great Little Wargame?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Great Little Wargame
from Noavaran Shop
Great Little Wargame is a program developed by Noavaran Shop. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Great Little Wargame come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Great Little Wargame
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Great Little Wargame\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Great Little Wargame\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Great Little Wargame
How do I remove Great Little Wargame?
Quickly and completely remove Great Little Wargame from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Great Little Wargame from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Great Little Wargame, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Great Little Wargame.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States