Should I remove Grant Access?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
27% remove it73% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Grant Access is a software program developed by W7Tweaks. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Grant Access
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\Grant Access\uninst1~.nsu"
Files installed by Grant Access
How do I remove Grant Access?
Quickly and completely remove Grant Access from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Grant Access from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Grant Access, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Grant Access.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 27%
Keep it 73%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?