Should I remove Granny Viewer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Granny Viewer 126.96.36.199
from RAD Game Tools, Inc.
Granny Viewer 188.8.131.52 is a program developed by RAD Game Tools. The main program executable is gr2_viewer.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of Granny Viewer come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Granny Viewer\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Granny Viewer\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Granny Viewer 184.108.40.206
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Granny Viewer\gr2_viewer.exe|
How do I remove Granny Viewer?
Quickly and completely remove Granny Viewer 220.127.116.11 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Granny Viewer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Granny Viewer 18.104.22.168, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Granny Viewer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States