Should I remove Grand Ages Rome?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Grand Ages Rome
Grand Ages Rome is a software program developed by Takinbazinama. The setup package generally installs about 5 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Grand Ages Rome come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\games\rome\Grand Ages Rome\
Uninstaller: "C:\games\rome\Grand Ages Rome\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Grand Ages Rome
How do I remove Grand Ages Rome?
Quickly and completely remove Grand Ages Rome from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Grand Ages Rome from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Grand Ages Rome, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Grand Ages Rome.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.takinbazinama.com