Should I remove GooseGogs Amin Edition?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
GooseGogs Amin Edition
from Amin Soft PC
GooseGogs Amin Edition is a program developed by Amin Soft PC. The software installer includes 7 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of GooseGogs Amin Edition come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Amin Soft PC®,Inc\GooseGogs\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Amin Soft PC®,Inc\GooseGogs\unins000.exe"
Files installed by GooseGogs Amin Edition
How do I remove GooseGogs Amin Edition?
Quickly and completely remove GooseGogs ( Amin Edition ) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GooseGogs Amin Edition from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GooseGogs ( Amin Edition ), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GooseGogs Amin Edition.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States