Should I remove Glyph?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Glyph?
This is a video game distributed by RealNetwork's GameHouse service which uses the FunPass virtual currency and/or a time-locked trial version of the game.
The setup package generally installs about 4 files.
Installation folder: C:\GameHouse Games\Glyph(TM)
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\I
Files installed by Glyph
How do I remove Glyph?
Quickly and completely remove Glyph(TM) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Glyph from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Glyph(TM), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Glyph.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from GameHouse, Inc.)
At GameHouse, we believe it’s good to game.
Publisher URL: www.gamehouse.com