Should I remove Gizmostack?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
23% remove it77% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Gizmo Stack
Gizmostack is a software program developed by Gizmo Stack. The primary executable is named gsclient.exe. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 12.23 MB (12,822,348 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Gizmostack come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bluestacks
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\Uninst0.exe
Estimated size: 12.23 MB
Files installed by Gizmostack
|BlueStack Windows Enabler|
How do I remove Gizmostack?
Quickly and completely remove Gizmostack from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Gizmostack from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Gizmostack, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Gizmostack.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 23%
Keep it 77%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom