Should I remove Gin Rummy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Gin Rummy? (from Encore Software)
Play the classic card game of Gin Rummy free online at Games.com. In this modern update of 18th century Whiskey Poker, your goal is to score higher than your opponent to win. In your 10-card hand, form melds of three or more cards in either a run of the same suit (a sequence) or a group of the same value (number or fac... Read more
Gin Rummy is a program developed by Encore Software. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 12 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bicycle\gin rummy
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Bicycle\Gin Rummy\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Gin Rummy
Startup File (User Run)
- encore_reg.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named '20090604' and executes as C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Home and Business Lawyer\encore_reg.exe /r "C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Home and Business Lawyer\encore_reg.rpd".
How do I remove Gin Rummy?
Quickly and completely remove Gin Rummy (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Gin Rummy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Gin Rummy (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Gin Rummy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Encore Software)
Based in Minneapolis, MN, Encore Software, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Navarre Corporation and a Top Ten interactive software publisher.
Publisher URL: www.encore.com