Should I remove Ghost Recon - Future Soldier?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
12% remove it88% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Ghost Recon - Future Soldier
Ghost Recon - Future Soldier is a software program developed by R.G. Mechanics. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 20 files. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. While about 71% of users of Ghost Recon - Future Soldier come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and UA.
Installation folder: C:\Games\R.G. Mechanics\Ghost Recon - Future Soldier\
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Ghost Recon - Future Soldier\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Ghost Recon - Future Soldier
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- Future Soldier.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier\Future Soldier.exe'.
How do I remove Ghost Recon - Future Soldier?
Quickly and completely remove Ghost Recon - Future Soldier from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ghost Recon - Future Soldier from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ghost Recon - Future Soldier, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ghost Recon - Future Soldier.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
Uninstall it 12%
Keep it 88%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows 8.1 Enterprise
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: tapochek.net