Should I remove Ghost Clock?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Ghost Clock is a software program developed by Cityzen451. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package is about 721.94 KB (739,269 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Cityzen451
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Cityzen451\Uninstall.EXE /C:"Ghost Clock"
Estimated size: 721.94 KB
Files installed by Ghost Clock
Startup File (All Users Run)
- voclock.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'VO Clock' which loads as C:\Program Files\Cityzen451\voclock.exe.
How do I remove Ghost Clock?
Quickly and completely remove Ghost Clock from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ghost Clock from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ghost Clock, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ghost Clock.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?