Should I remove GfK Research?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Wakoopa B.V.
GfK Research is a program developed by Wakoopa. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is gfk research.exe. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 2.77 MB (2,909,224 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 71% of users of GfK Research come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\gfk research
Uninstaller: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\GfK Research\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 2.77 MB
Files installed by GfK Research
|Program executable:||gfk research.exe|
|Path:||C:\users\user\appdata\local\gfk research\gfk research.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- GfK Research.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'GfK Research' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\GfK Research\GfK Research.exe.
How do I remove GfK Research?
Quickly and completely remove GfK Research from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GfK Research from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GfK Research, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GfK Research.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?