Should I remove GeekHelp Remove only?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
69% remove it31% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
< 24.52 days
260.25 days >
Average installed length: 136.74 days
GeekHelp Remove only
What is GeekHelp Remove only?
GeekHelp uses the InstallIQ download and install manager to bundle adware software offers.
GeekHelp Remove only is a program developed by WinDiagnosis. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is windiagnosis.exe. A vast majority of those who have this installed end up removing it just after a couple weeks. The software installer includes 1 files and is usually about 4.32 MB (4,533,760 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- Known to include offers within the setup
- Many experts agree, if you don't use it you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in GeekHelp Remove only.
|windiagnosis.exe (7df5bc8f56fb4e53893dfdda457fa757) has been flagged by the following 9 scanners:|
||10/24/2013 rev. 5
GeekHelp Remove only has been seen bundling various 3rd party software during the installation process. Make sure to check for and remove unused programs.
Displayed publisher: GeekHelp
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\roaming\windiagnosis
Uninstaller: C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\WinDiagnosis\WinDiagnosis.exe -uninstallGeekHelp
Estimated size: 4.32 MB
Files installed by GeekHelp Remove only
|Program executable:||windiagnosis.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (User Run)
- WinDiagnosis.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'WinDiagnosis.exe' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\WinDiagnosis\WinDiagnosis.exe 30 -2.
How do I remove GeekHelp Remove only?
Quickly and completely remove GeekHelp (Remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GeekHelp Remove only from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GeekHelp (Remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GeekHelp Remove only.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 75%
Win 8 25%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?