Should I remove GbbBrowser?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Goobaba Ltd
GbbBrowser is a software program developed by Goobaba Ltd. The primary executable is named gbbbrowser.exe. The setup package is about 4.89 MB (5,127,364 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\GbbBrowser
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\GbbBrowser\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 4.89 MB
Files installed by GbbBrowser
|The web page browser|
How do I remove GbbBrowser?
Quickly and completely remove GbbBrowser from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GbbBrowser from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GbbBrowser, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GbbBrowser.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?