Should I remove GaruYac AntiVirus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
46% remove it54% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
GaruYac AntiVirus is a program developed by GaruYac. The main program executable is garuyac.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 9.73 MB (10,200,819 bytes). Gupdate.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\garuyac\eng
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\GaruYac\eng\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 9.73 MB
Files installed by GaruYac AntiVirus
How do I remove GaruYac AntiVirus?
Quickly and completely remove GaruYac AntiVirus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GaruYac AntiVirus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GaruYac AntiVirus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GaruYac AntiVirus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 46%
Keep it 54%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?