Should I remove GameBiz Uninstall?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from VelociWare & Osiris Games
GameBiz Uninstall is a program developed by VelociWare & Osiris Games. The setup package is about 9.39 MB (9,845,395 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.nino.dk/gamebiz
Installation folder: C:\GameBiz\
Estimated size: 9.39 MB
Files installed by GameBiz Uninstall
How do I remove GameBiz Uninstall?
Quickly and completely remove GameBiz Uninstall from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GameBiz Uninstall from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GameBiz Uninstall, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GameBiz Uninstall.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?