Should I remove Game City 10?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Game City 10
from Sarir co.
Game City 10 is a program developed by Sarir co. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows XP. While about 63% of users of Game City 10 come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\windows\game city 10
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\Game City 10\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\bazi\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Game City 10
How do I remove Game City 10?
Quickly and completely remove Game City 10 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Game City 10 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Game City 10, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Game City 10.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win XP 33%
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Microsoft Windows XP
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States