Should I remove Galaxy Pack?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
12% remove it88% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Galaxy Pack is a software program developed by iWin.com. The setup package is about 870.61 KB (891,504 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: support.iwin.com
Installation folder: C:\games\msn\galaxy pack
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\MSN\Galaxy Pack\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 870.61 KB
Files installed by Galaxy Pack
How do I remove Galaxy Pack?
Quickly and completely remove Galaxy Pack from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Galaxy Pack from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Galaxy Pack, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Galaxy Pack.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 12%
Keep it 88%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from iWin.com)
iWin, Inc is a leading online developer, publisher and distributor of casual games for the mass market. iWin.
Publisher URL: www.iwin.com