Should I remove GTX-Referee?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
GTX-Referee is a program developed by GameTapeXchange. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 26.6 MB (27,888,303 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\gametapexchange\gtx-referee
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\GameTapeXchange\GTX-Referee\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 26.6 MB
Files installed by GTX-Referee
Startup File (User Run)
- Gtx.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'GTX-Referee' and executes as C:\Program Files\GameTapeXchange\GTX-Referee\bin\Gtx.exe.
How do I remove GTX-Referee?
Quickly and completely remove GTX-Referee from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GTX-Referee from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GTX-Referee, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GTX-Referee.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?