Should I remove GTR Evolution Offline?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
GTR Evolution Offline
GTR Evolution Offline is a program developed by Takinbazinama. The software installer includes 7 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of GTR Evolution Offline come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TBN&M\GTR Evolution Offline\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TBN&M\GTR Evolution Offline\unins000.exe"
Files installed by GTR Evolution Offline
How do I remove GTR Evolution Offline?
Quickly and completely remove GTR Evolution Offline from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GTR Evolution Offline from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GTR Evolution Offline, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GTR Evolution Offline.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.takinbazinama.com