Should I remove GTILT PLUS 32?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
GTILT PLUS 32
from Mitre Software Corporation
GTILT PLUS 32 is a program developed by Mitre Software. The most used version is 3.18, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of GTILT PLUS 32 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\windows\gtilt plus 32
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\GTILT PLUS 32\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\GTILT PLUS 32\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by GTILT PLUS 32
How do I remove GTILT PLUS 32?
Quickly and completely remove GTILT PLUS 32 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GTILT PLUS 32 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GTILT PLUS 32, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GTILT PLUS 32.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States