Should I remove GLobotWars Final Edition?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
GLobotWars Final Edition
from Calsoft/The PHF
GLobotWars Final Edition is a program developed by Calsoft/The PHF. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package is about 3.84 MB (4,029,179 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of GLobotWars Final Edition come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\GLobotWars Final Edition\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\GLobotWars Final Edition\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.84 MB
Files installed by GLobotWars Final Edition
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove GLobotWars Final Edition?
Quickly and completely remove GLobotWars Final Edition from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GLobotWars Final Edition from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GLobotWars Final Edition, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GLobotWars Final Edition.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom