Should I remove GI-20 Driver?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
GI-20 Driver is a software program developed by Roland. The primary executable is named uninstal.exe. The setup package is about 1.27 MB (1,333,635 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rddrv001\rdid0032
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0032\Uninstal.exe
Estimated size: 1.27 MB
Files installed by GI-20 Driver
How do I remove GI-20 Driver?
Quickly and completely remove GI-20 Driver from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GI-20 Driver from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GI-20 Driver, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GI-20 Driver.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.roland.com