Should I remove GC2:Builder?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
GC2:Builder is a program developed by VinylBeats.net. The main program executable is gc2builder.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.41 MB (2,531,559 bytes). Updater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\gc2builder
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\GC2Builder\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 2.41 MB
Files installed by GC2:Builder
How do I remove GC2:Builder?
Quickly and completely remove GC2:Builder from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GC2:Builder from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program GC2:Builder, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GC2:Builder.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).