Should I remove G-steam?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Gwolf2u Builds
G-steam is a program developed by Gwolf2u Builds. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is steam.exe. The software installer includes 19 files. Auto Updater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP1). While about 83% of users of G-steam come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: forum.gwolf2u.cn
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\g-steam
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\G-steam\Uninstall.exe
Files installed by G-steam
- CCleaner.exe is scheduled as a task named 'CCleanerSkipUAC'.
Startup File (User Run)
- CCleaner.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'ccleaner' and executes as "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /AUTO.
How do I remove G-steam?
Quickly and completely remove G-steam from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall G-steam from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program G-steam, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove G-steam.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom