Should I remove Fusion Booster?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
43% remove it57% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Talk Fusion
Fusion Booster is a software program developed by Talk Fusion. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 11.47 MB (12,027,548 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TalkFusion\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TalkFusion\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 11.47 MB
Files installed by Fusion Booster
How do I remove Fusion Booster?
Quickly and completely remove Fusion Booster from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fusion Booster from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fusion Booster, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fusion Booster.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 43%
Keep it 57%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?