Should I remove FurryBall?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Art And Animation Studio
FurryBall is a program developed by Art And Animation Studio. The setup package is about 737.51 KB (755,212 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 57% of users of FurryBall come from the United States, it is also popular in India and Poland.
Help link: aaa-studio.eu/furryballforum
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FurryBall\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\FurryBall\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 737.51 KB
Files installed by FurryBall
How do I remove FurryBall?
Quickly and completely remove FurryBall from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FurryBall from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FurryBall, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FurryBall.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
57.14% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?