Should I remove FunnyGames - Tire Hunt?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FunnyGames - Tire Hunt
What is FunnyGames - Tire Hunt?
Tire Hunt is a casual video game for the PC distributed through the FunnyGames portal at funnygames.us from Tibaco International.
FunnyGames - Tire Hunt is a program developed by FunnyGames. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is tire_hunt.exe. The setup package is about 714.94 KB (732,095 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of FunnyGames - Tire Hunt come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\funnygames\tire_hunt
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\FunnyGames\tire_hunt\tire_hunt.exe --uninstall
Estimated size: 714.94 KB
Files installed by FunnyGames - Tire Hunt
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- tire_hunt.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\FunnyGames\hotdog_bush\hotdog_bush.exe'.
How do I remove FunnyGames - Tire Hunt?
Quickly and completely remove FunnyGames - Tire Hunt from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FunnyGames - Tire Hunt from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FunnyGames - Tire Hunt, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FunnyGames - Tire Hunt.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States