Should I remove FunnyGames - Pacman 1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FunnyGames - Pacman 1
What is FunnyGames - Pacman 1?
Pacman 1 is a casual video game for the PC distributed through the FunnyGames portal at funnygames.us from Tibaco International.
About (from FunnyGames)
Eat all the dots, but beware of the ghosts.
FunnyGames - Pacman 1 is a program developed by FunnyGames. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is pacman_1.exe. The setup package is about 497.24 KB (509,173 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of FunnyGames - Pacman 1 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\funnygames\pacman_1
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\FunnyGames\pacman_1\pacman_1.exe --uninstall
Estimated size: 497.24 KB
Files installed by FunnyGames - Pacman 1
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- pacman_1.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\FunnyGames\hotdog_bush\hotdog_bush.exe'.
How do I remove FunnyGames - Pacman 1?
Quickly and completely remove FunnyGames - Pacman 1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FunnyGames - Pacman 1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FunnyGames - Pacman 1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FunnyGames - Pacman 1.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States