Should I remove FunnyGames - Ms Pacman?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FunnyGames - Ms Pacman
What is FunnyGames - Ms Pacman?
Ms Pacman is a casual video game for the PC distributed through the FunnyGames portal at funnygames.us from Tibaco International.
FunnyGames - Ms Pacman is a software program developed by FunnyGames. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named ms_pacman.exe. The setup package is about 571.43 KB (585,142 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of FunnyGames - Ms Pacman come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\funnygames\ms_pacman
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\FunnyGames\ms_pacman\ms_pacman.exe --uninstall
Estimated size: 571.43 KB
Files installed by FunnyGames - Ms Pacman
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- ms_pacman.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\FunnyGames\hotdog_bush\hotdog_bush.exe'.
How do I remove FunnyGames - Ms Pacman?
Quickly and completely remove FunnyGames - Ms Pacman from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FunnyGames - Ms Pacman from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FunnyGames - Ms Pacman, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FunnyGames - Ms Pacman.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States