Should I remove Fujitsu Service Assistant?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Fujitsu Service Assistant
from Motive Communications, Inc.
Fujitsu Service Assistant is a software program developed by Motive Communications. The setup package generally installs about 9 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Fujitsu Service Assistant
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\FUJITS~1\UNINST~1.EXE FujitsuPC
Files installed by Fujitsu Service Assistant
How do I remove Fujitsu Service Assistant?
Quickly and completely remove Fujitsu Service Assistant from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fujitsu Service Assistant from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fujitsu Service Assistant, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fujitsu Service Assistant.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?