Should I remove Fruit Puzzle 3D?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Fruit Puzzle 3D
from Teddy Games
Fruit Puzzle 3D is a software program developed by Teddy Games. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 10.88 MB (11,407,201 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Fruit Puzzle 3D come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\jeux\fruit puzzle 3d
Uninstaller: "C:\jeux\Fruit Puzzle 3D\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 10.88 MB
Files installed by Fruit Puzzle 3D
How do I remove Fruit Puzzle 3D?
Quickly and completely remove Fruit Puzzle 3D from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fruit Puzzle 3D from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fruit Puzzle 3D, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fruit Puzzle 3D.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States