Should I remove FreshPCs Support Suite?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
26% remove it74% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
FreshPCs Support Suite
by Fresh PCs
What is FreshPCs Support Suite?
A suite of PC tools that uses Foolish IT products to support customers.
About (from Fresh PCs)
Providing for both home users and businesses requiring proactive and effective solutions for computers, laptops, servers, networks and more. With most jobs we can examine the problem and provide an accurate quote for quick and effective computer repair; a select few jobs we can provide even better value by providing fi... Read more
FreshPCs Support Suite is a program developed by Fresh PCs. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software installer includes 19 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of FreshPCs Support Suite come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dSupportSuite\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\dSupportSuite\unins000.exe"
Files installed by FreshPCs Support Suite
- dSupportSuite.exe is scheduled as a task named 'dSupportSuite - Maintenance Task' (runs weekly on Fridays at 11:15 PM).
- dSSEventSvc.exe runs as a service named 'dSupportSuite Event Service' (dSSEventSvc) "dSupportSuite Event Monitoring Service".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- dSS_Splash.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'dSupportSuite Startup' which loads as C:\Program Files\dSupportSuite\dSS_Splash.exe.
How do I remove FreshPCs Support Suite?
Quickly and completely remove FreshPCs Support Suite from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FreshPCs Support Suite from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FreshPCs Support Suite, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FreshPCs Support Suite.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 26%
Keep it 74%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom