Should I remove Free eMule?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Free eMule 1.0
Free eMule 1.0 is a program developed by Cloudtop.
Free eMule has been seen bundling various 3rd party software during the installation process. Make sure to check for and remove unused programs.
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Cloudtop\uninst.exe
How do I remove Free eMule?
Quickly and completely remove Free eMule 1.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Free eMule from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Free eMule 1.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Free eMule.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).